Meaning of Optimum:
the best or most favorable point, degree, amount, etc., as of temperature, light, and moisture for the growth or reproduction of an organism.
1. ideal: a standard of perfection or excellence.
2. perfect: excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement.
3. flawless: having no defects or faults, especially none that diminish the value of something.
4. prime: of the greatest relevance or significance.
5. top: the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
6. supreme: highest in rank or authority; paramount; sovereign; chief.
7. best: of the highest quality, excellence, or standing.
8. finest: of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade.
9. most advantageous: providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial.
10.most favourable: advantageous, encouraging, or promising.
11. superlative: of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others; supreme; extreme.