Meaning of word Transform:
Transform means to change in form, appearance or use.
alchemize, convert, make over, metamorphose, transfigure, transmute, transpose.
Use of the word Transform:
By clicking the red button on the remote this robot will transform into a car.
Meaning of the synonyms of Transform:
- Alchemize: To change by alchemy.
- Convert: To change from one form or function to another.
- Make over: an act or instance of making over.
- Metamorphose: suggests an abrupt or startling change induced by or as if by magic or a supernatural power.
- Transfigure: implies a change that exalts or glorifies.
- Transmute: implies transforming into a higher element or thing.
- Transpose: alter the sequence of
11 important synonym of leader