The dictionary meaning of leader is: the person who leads or commands a group, organization or country.
1. Administrator : a person with short-term or long-term responsibility — in the latter sense, usually a generic term; also, one given responsibility over an estate.
2. Archon: one who presides (informal), or a chief magistrate in Athens in classical times.
3. Autocrat: one with absolute power.
4. Chief: the head or leader of an organized body of people; the highest in authority.
5. Commander: a person who commands.
6. Director: a person or thing directs.
7. Demagogue: A person , especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions and prejudices of the people.
8. Chieftain: the leader of a band, clan, or tribe.
9. Ruler: a sovereign leader
10. Supervisor: a leader of an administrative unit.
11. Tyrant: an oppressive leader